Whether you are starting out, or you are a seasoned professional, Prairie Mountain Health (PMH) has a variety of career opportunities to suit your unique goals and needs. Learn, grow and succeed with us at Prairie Mountain Health, the largest region in Western Manitoba!
PMH employs over 7,500 employees who work together to improve the physical, mental, social, cultural and spiritual needs of individuals, families and communities in Western Manitoba.
Why choose us?
- Do you want to work in a rural setting that borders on a national park?
- Do your want to work in an urban setting, the third largest health facility in Manitoba?
- Do you want a quality of life that suits your needs?
Follow any of the links below to find out more about the services and amenities that sets Prairie Mountain Health apart from the rest of Manitoba!
- Assiniboine Community College
- Brandon University
- Duck Mountain Provincial Park
- Manitoba Tourism
- Riding Mountain National Park
- School Divisions in Manitoba