Privacy Instructions for Educational Institutions
Prior to work placement or practicum within Prairie Mountain Health, students are required to complete the Personal Health Information Act (PHIA) and Confidentiality orientation:
- Complete the “PHIA for Health Care” Learning Module – This module may be available on the institution’s Learning Management System. If not, this can be coordinated by emailing [email protected].
- View the PMH Confidentiality Video
- Read the PMH Confidentiality Policy
- Sign the PMH Pledge of Confidentiality
Once complete, email all signed pledges to [email protected]. Please include:
- School address
- Designation of the student group
- Typed student list (to avoid spelling errors)
Cards certifying completion of the orientation will be sent to the school upon receipt of the signed pledges.
Students are required to have this card on their person when working in PMH facilities