This year at the same time, you can also receive a COVID vaccine if you meet the current eligibility criteria. The PMH website has the complete listing of flu clinics in the region. Check PMH Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for updated messages. Community members are also advised to watch for information in local newspapers, listen to local radio, or check out posters in or around the communities for flu clinic dates, times and locations.
Flu Appointment Booking starts Monday October 18th at 12:00 pm
Appointments are preferred to attend all regional flu clinics. Walk ins may be accepted.
TWO WAYS TO BOOK APPOINTMENT
Online (anytime): www.protectmb.ca/making-your-appointment-is-easy
By Phone: 1-844-626-8222 6:00 am - 8:00 pm, Daily.
PLEASE NOTE: Flu clinics indicated below with asterisks (**) have different appointment phone lines. Click here to see those clinic phone numbers
Important to know
- When you book your appointment at one of the Flu Clinics you are making a general vaccine appointment. When you arrive at your appointment please let them know what vaccine(s) you want. i.e. Flu, COVID, Pneumo.
- Appointments are highly recommended. Walk-ins may be available.
- We ask that if you have booked an appointment at a PMH clinic, but received your flu shot elsewhere, please call 1-844-626-8222 to cancel your appointment. This will give someone else an opportunity from your community to get a flu shot.
- Masks are required for everyone five years and older. Please bring and wear one.
- To book a flu shot outside of the available flu clinic times, contact your local public health office.
- Appointment availability may change. Please check back regularly.
- The seasonal influenza vaccine and COVID vaccine, for those eligible, will be available to all Manitobans at no charge at PMH Clinics.
- If you are 65 years of age or older, or an individual that is at increased risk of pneumococcal infection, you may also need a pneumococcal vaccination. The vaccine helps protect against pneumococcal disease including a serious type of pneumonia, blood infections and meningitis. Please talk to your health-care provider.
- The flu vaccine is recommended for everyone over 6 months of age. However, immunization is especially important for those at increased risk of serious illness or complications from the flu, their caregivers and close contacts.
COVID vaccine eligibility: https://manitoba.ca/covid19/vaccine/eligibility-criteria.html#criteria
Don't forget your Manitoba Health Card!
Flu & COVID Vaccine Clinic Locations
Brandon COVID Vaccine