Prairie Mountain Health Restrictions
What this means for PMH programs and facilities:
- Health care related client appointments should continue unless directed otherwise. PMH encourages virtual care whenever safe and appropriate to do so.
- Some non urgent and elective surgeries and / or procedures may be impacted – patients will be contacted directly if their scheduled appointments or procedures are impacted.
- Inpatient visitation to health centres will be suspended, with exceptions made on a case by case basis for patients receiving end of life care, in labour and delivery as well as pediatrics. Click here for more information.
- Designated family caregivers may continue to visit personal care homes. General visitation may be suspended with exceptions in place for end of life care. General visitation to outdoor visitation shelters will be implemented, once these are operational.
Manitobans are still strongly encouraged to focus on these fundamentals to help stop the spread of COVID-19;
- Stay home if you are sick
- Reduce your contacts to your household only and avoid closed-in or crowded spaces.
- Wash/sanitize your hands, cover your cough and physically distance when you must be with peopleoutside your household.
- If you cannot physically distance, you should wear a mask to help reduce your risk.
- Get a flu shot.
Information related to COVID-19 has the potential to change rapidly. The materials available in the websites listed below are updated regularly, as it becomes available.
For the most up to date information please also visit the Government of Manitoba website.
COVID ALERT APP
Prairie Mountain Health Information
Current Situation - Government of Manitoba
Contact Health Links-Info Santé at 204-788-8200 or 1-888-315-9257 (toll-free) if you're experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.