- Confidentiality - PHIA Education Video
- Pledge of Confidentiality
- ICT Acceptable Use
- Photo Identification and Access Cards
- Respectful Workplace
- Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Program (DEPP) - Agency Nurse Orientation
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Hand Hygiene
- Workplace Violence Prevention Program
- Feeding and Swallowing Management (PCH and Transitional Care)
- Routine Practices and Additional Precautions
- Central Venous Access Devices (CVAD)
- Transfusion Medicine
- Abuse (Client)
- Client Safety Check
- Information Transfer
- Outbreak Management - Final Report of The Provincial Implementation Plan for the Stevenson Review
- Training Material - B.Braun Large Volume Pump
Private Healthcare Providers
Private healtcare providers are trained health care professionals who may hold a license with a regulatory body as applicable e.g. College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba. They provide a clinical health service and are not employed or contracted by Prairie Mountain Health (PMH). The Private Providers Provision of Health Care Services policy guides the safe provision of private health care provider services in PMH sites/programs operated and staffed by PMH.
Click here for all information including the Private Providers Provision of Health Care Services policy.
- Click here for information about volunteering at Brandon Regional Health Centre.